With the HTC Desire Z announcement out of the way, the specifications of the T-Mobile G2 (essentially the same device) have been posted on the HTC USA website. Most of this had been revealed by T-Mobile earlier when they announced the G2.
T-Mobile G2 specifications:
- Processor: 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7230
- Operating system: Google Android 2.2
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE / WCDMA/UMTS
- Other connectivity: GPS/aGPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Display: 3.7-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen
- Input: Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Storage: 4GB onboard / microSD cards up to 32GB (8GB card included)
- Camera: 5MP with auto-focus, single flash and 720p video capture
- Connectors: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery: 1300mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 119 by 60.4 by 14.16 millimeters / 180 grams
The T-Mobile G2 is expected to be available later this month to current T-Mobile customers and in early October for new customers.