Sprint Wireless today announced its first Windows Phone 7 device, the HTC Arrive (a rebranded HTC 7 Pro). It will use the updated Windows Phone 7 OS with CDMA connectivity and cut-and-paste functionality.
HTC Arrive specifications:
- Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Operating system: Windows Phone 7 with HTC Hub
- Connectivity: CDMA/EV-DO
- Other connectivity: GPS, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Display: Tilt-up 3.6-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen
- Input: Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Memory: 448MB RAM / 512MB ROM
- Storage: 16GB onboard
- Camera: 5MP with auto-focus, dual LED flash, 720p HD video recording
- Connectors: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB
- Battery: 1500mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 117.5 x 59 x 15.5 millimeters / 185 grams
The HTC Arrive will be available from Sprint starting on March 20th for US$199.99 after a US$100 mail-in rebate and with a two-year contract. Customers can already place pre-orders at participating Sprint stores with the purchase of a US$50 Sprint gift card.