A Sony smartphone roadmap leaked this week revealed at least a portion of the devices the manufacturer would bring to market in 2012. Among those was the already leaked Sony ST25i ‘Kumquat.’ Now details have emerged about the Sony ST21i ‘Tapioca’ and Sony LT22i ‘Nypon.’
The Sony Tapioca will be an entry-level smartphone with the following specifications:
- Processor: 800MHz single-core
- Operating system: Google Android 2.3.7
- Cellular connectivity: WCDMA
- Other connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Display: 3.2-inch HVGA (320×480)
- Input: Capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: 512MB ROM
- Storage: 4GB onboard
- Rear-facing camera: 3.2MP
There are few details about the Sony LT22i Nypon but it should come with a bright 1000-nit display which should make it easier to read on sunny days. Based on price, it looks set to be a mid-tier device.
There is no word on whether either of these will make their way to North America.
Read more: PocketDroid