On the heels of it getting benchmarked, a number of pictures and additional specification details about the Google Nexus 10 have been leaked. Details line up with those of past rumours, including images in a leaked user guide.
Rumoured Google Nexus 10 specifications:
- Processor: 1.7GHz dual-core Cortex-A15 Samsung Exynos 5250 with Mali-T604 GPU
- Operating system: Google Android 4.2
- Cellular connectivity: None
- Other connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Display: 10.1-inch Super AMOLED WQXGA (2560×1600)
- Input: Capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB onboard
- Rear-facing camera: 5MP with LED flash
- Front-facing camera: Yes
- Other: Dual front-facing speakers
A couple of new pictures allegedly taken with a Nexus 10 have also surfaced on Google senior VP of engineering Vic Gundotra’s Google+ account. The camera type is identified as “Nexus 10.” The pictures dimensions suggest a 3.1MP camera although earlier ones suggested a 5MP one.
Google is expected to announce the Nexus 10 at its October 29th Android event.