Public Mobile today announced the launch of a new smartphone, the Kyocera Rise. It is an entry-level Android 4.0 smartphone with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
Kyocera Rise specifications:
- Processor: 1GHz single-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8655
- Operating system: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cellular connectivity: CDMA
- Display: 3.5-inch HVGA (320×480)
- Input: Slide-out QWERTY keyboard, touchscreen
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Storage: 2GB onboard and microSD cards
- Rear-facing camera: 3.2MP
- Front-facing camera: None
- Battery: 1,500mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 113 x 60 x 14.2 millimeters / 157 grams
- Other: Siren Music ready
Public Mobile is offering the Kyocera Rise for CA$149 and requires a 3G data plan.
Read more: Public Mobile