TELUS Mobility has launched the HTC Desire HD.
With a huge HD touchscreen, amazing speeds for gaming, apps, browsing and multiple device mobile Wi-Fi hotspot capability, the Android 2.2 powered HTC Desire HD will impress you.
HTC Desire HD specifications
- Processor: 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8255
- Operating system: Google Android 2.2 with HTC Sense
- Connectivity: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and dual-band (850/1900MHz) HSPA/WCDMA
- Other connectivity: GPS/A-GPS, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR, DLNA
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: 768MB RAM
- Storage: 1.5GB onboard / microSD cards up to 32GB (8GB card included)
- Camera: 8MP with dual flash and 720p video capture
- Connectors: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB
- Battery: 1230mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 123 by 68 by 11.8 millimeters / 164 grams
- Other: FM radio
TELUS Mobility is offering the HTC Desire for CA$149.99 with a three-year contract (a promotional price), CA$399.99 with a two-year contract, CA$449.99 with a one-year contract, and CA$499.99 with no contract.