With less than a day to go before Apple’s next major event, a frenzy of last minute rumours are swirling about:
- The expected iPad may be known as the iPad HD rather than iPad 3 in a nod to its high-resolution 2048×1536 display.
- A big Apple Store event is planned for March 16th, suggesting that the iPad 3/HD could be available less than 10 days after its announcement.
- The iPad 3/HD may come with an Apple dual-core A5X SoC (paired with a more powerful GPU than the A5’s) instead of the rumoured quad-core A6.
- More RAM than the iPad 2 is also anticipated.
- At least two LTE models (one for AT&T and one for Verizon) could be announced along a third international model sporting a Qualcomm Gobi chip for CDMA/GSM support.
- A new Apple TV with 1080p support could also be announced at the event.
Apple will not livestream tomorrow’s event but we will provide regular updates of the event.