One smartphone, the Motorola RAZR V, was not enough for Motorola today. It also announced the Motorola ATRIX HD LTE which will be headed exclusively to Bell Mobility. It promises “head-turning looks and the brains to get you through your busy day.”
It is protected by a chassis that uses Kevlar, a scratch-resistant screen and an invisible nano-coating. it has also picked up a bit of the distinctive RAZR bump at the top of the back where the camera is.
Motorola ATRIX HD LTE specifications:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual-core
- Operating system: Google Android 4.0
- Cellular connectivity: GSM / WCDMA / HSPA+ / 4G LTE
- Other connectivity: GPS/A-GPS, 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA
- Display: 4.5-inch HD (1280×720) ColourBoost LCD
- Input: Capacitive touchscreen (including Swype keyboard)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 8GB onboard and microSD cards up to 32GB
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP with LED flash and 1080p video capture
- Front-facing camera: 1.3MP
- Connectors: 3.5mm headset jack
- Battery: 1780mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 69.9 x 133.5 x 8.4 millimeters / 140 grams
It comes with Motorola’s MOTOACTIONS, “a fully integrated, free application that intelligently automates everyday tasks and suggests ways to personalize your smartphone.” For example, the Drive Smart rule launches a simple vehicle view, then sets the phone to auto-reply to calls and texts. It also enables hands-free conversations and activates turn-by-turn navigation.
Bell Mobility will offer the Motorola ATRIX HD LTE as its latest superphone later “this summer.” Pricing was not announced.
Read more: Bell Mobility (Source: Motorola Mobility Canada)