The Motorola MOTOLUXE is now available in Canada from both Bell Mobility and Virgin Mobile. This entry-level smartphone comes with a new interface that aims to make it easier to access the information you use the most. The Social Graph features learns who you most often communicate with and which apps you most often use and gives them more emphasis.
Motorola Mobility MOTOLUXE specifications:
- Processor: 800MHz single-core
- Operating system: Google Android 2.3 with Motorola’s MotoSwitch UI
- Cellular connectivity: GSM/HSPA
- Other connectivity: GPS/A-GPS, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, DLNA
- Display: 4-inch FWVGA (480×854)
- Input: Capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: Up to 300MB
- Storage: microSD cards up to 32GB
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP AF with with LED flash
- Front-facing camera: VGA
- Connectors: 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 1,400mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 117.7 x 60.5 x 9.8 millimeters / 122 grams
- Other: FM radio, multi-coloured LED
Based on Motorola’s latest Android 4.0 upgrade schedule, the MOTOLUXE will not be upgraded from Android 2.3.
Bell Mobility is offering the Motorola MOTOLUXE for free with a three-year contract or CA$299.95 with no contract. Virgin Mobile is offering it for CA$29.99 with a three-year agreement or the Virgin MobileSuperTab or CA$229.95 with no contract.