Motorola Mobility Canada today announced the newest addition to the RAZR family, the Motorola RAZR V. Like the other RAZRs, it is protected by a case that uses Kevlar, a scratch-resistant screen and an invisible nano-coating.
“We’re thrilled to launch another RAZR into the Canadian market,” says Michelle Digulla, general manager, Motorola Mobility Canada. “Motorola RAZR V will be available through a wide selection of channels – bringing the iconic Motorola design and smarter smartphone experience to Canadians.”
Motorola RAZR V specifications:
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core
- Operating system: Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cellular connectivity:
- Other connectivity: GPS/A-GPS, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA
- Display: 4.3-inch qHD (540×960) ColourBoost LCD
- Input: Capacitive touchscreen
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 4GB onboard and microSD cards up to 32GB
- Rear-facing camera: 8MP AF with LED flash
- Front-facing camera: VGA FF
- Connectors: Micro-USB port, 3.5mm headset jack
- Battery: 1750mAh
- Dimensions / weight: 128.5 × 65.8 × 8.4 millimeters
With SMARTACTIONS, the Motorola RAZR V can automate and personalize common tasks. For example, the Meeting Rule will use your calendar and location to silence the ringer and activate the auto-text reply as well as still allowing pre-selected VIP callers through.
The Motorola RAZR V will be available starting in Q3 from Bell Mobility, Videotron, Virgin Mobile, WIND Mobile, as well as a number of retailers. Pricing was not announced.
Read more: Motorola Mobility Canada